This is the story for the game I am creating.

Phantom Fighter.
In the middle of a worldwide crisis, One Man, Ex-military soldier Reginald Wamatosh must travel to a distant, unknown planet to defeat alien ghouls and save mankind.

Reginald Wamatosh left the military for a peaceful, gentle life, when he sadly lost his mate during an invasion from enemy soldiers back in Afghanistan. It had been four years since the invasion, the explosion, gun fire, and the deadly nothingness after the distressing sounds of war had continuously haunted him. It has been quiet from then onwards, the neighbourhood was nice and every one had known each other, but one thing they didn’t know stayed concealed within the mind, the nightmares.
They kept coming back after that night when Gary died, seemingly stabbing the mind with fear of the events from the past. The headaches wouldn’t go away; they would last for hours and leave a trail of sickness behind after they had gone. Awhile back there was one dream of a distant planet across the galaxy which seemed so sweet with life had become bitter with a lurking darkness which didn’t reveal its identity. The planet had bright coloured life sprouting in every district, until it was filled with a dark and dirty purple which had consumed every bit of life. There had been a weird distress call that no one could decipher until a scientist had learnt that the mysterious occurrence is heading towards earth. At that point everything stopped and it woke me up.
I got up and carried on with life as I do every day, enjoying the only happy things I had left. But this day was different, there had seemed to be a great foreboding that I was just out of reach to grab, but never the less I brushed the worries of my shoulder and carried on as usual. The brutal pains of the nightmares had slowly drifted away and faded into existence. That moment was very weird. It is like having all your burdens, regrets, and guilt’s suddenly dismiss you from the torture inflicted by a tragic event and its embedded scars.
Suddenly, a quick flash of the event came through to me, a premonition signalling the end of the world, a part from the scientist, who had mysteriously died two days earlier, I was the only one who knew of the events too come and from that point I knew it was my duty to stop the creeping darkness from consuming our world.
It’s the 21st of December 2045, and it’s the day of the launch, the world had realized the danger and it was time to set off and save the world from its impending doom. Due to rocket advancement, the time taken to get to a planet had been greatly reduced as there was not much time left anyway. The dark, purple planet, which had seemed to be unexplored, has a colonization on the surface which what seems to have a green, glowing hue surrounding it. This hue lingered around every corner of the planet, watching every bit of life thrive and take hold wherever that may be. I had landed on this rocky planet expecting the worst of situations to greet me as I pursued this colony. I didn’t know what kind of species lived here, weather human or something dark and distressing. Big towers kept watch of this alien looking settlement. I chose to carry on and be determined as 400 billion lives depended on me. As I got closer to it, my eye had caught the appearance of what seemed to be a ghoul disturbingly floating in an eerie movement to a degree that made your soul shudder. I had noticed this to be an enemy, as the headache slowly came back as I focused on it for more detail. Suddenly out of nowhere more alien looking ghouls appeared and slowly took a crooked and sinister turn towards me. From that point on onwards my story has been fully concealed within the doomsday premonition.
Play Phantom Fighter today and fulfil the destiny of this ex- military soldier turned doomsday preventer and above all save mankind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog